Please join Sunday Yin Yoga classes with BoYee Nataraja. This slow class focuses on deep stretches with strong emphasis on alignment. This class is appropriate for all levels, women, men, and teens.
When: EVERY SUNDAY, 10:00am - 11:15am
Latino Center of Art and Culture
2700 Front Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
For: All Levels, All Genders, Teens-Adults
Bring your friends and family! Let's get healthy and have fun together! Many couples and entire families come to this class!
Rate: Drop-in Sliding Scale $10-20 per class
Bring: a mat, a water, and a blanket (for Savasana if you tend to get cold). The studio is on the cooler side
Please pay in advance to save your seat in class and to save time. Drop-in rate is sliding scale $10-20 for one class. You can pay for a single class or up to 10 classes at once. It is your responsibility to keep track of how many classes you have left. We operate on the "honor system."
For Your Best Experience and to Respect the Experience of Others:
- Please silence your cell phone completely (off vibrate).
- Please be on time, or better yet, early to warm up!
- Please bring a yoga mat, water, and any props you like
- Please bring a blanket if you tend to get cold
- Please do not wear any fragrance, perfume, or cologne
- Please do not eat a big meal right before yoga class